League membership fees vary per person depending on participation in Standard League, the Duals League and the Big Axe League. For the full competitive axe throwing experience, league is the real deal. The World Axe Throwing League (WATL) rules will be in full force and throwers will compete over eight weeks to see who is the best thrower. Official WATL judges will oversee the matches and accurately and unbiasedly judge each match. Each league night, every thrower will compete in four matches and their scores will be recorded into their WATL portal online. This online portal allows throwers to see their standings in the world and gives them a detailed breakdown of every throw and match that they have participated in. The top thrower in a league will be given a trophy and second and third place winners will be rewarded for their valiant efforts.
Information on Winter Axe Throwing League:
1. Registration ends Jan 4th
2. First league night Jan 7th
3. League is every Thursday from 7:00pm-9:00pm
4. $125 for standard axe, additional $40 for Big Axe, additional $25 for duals. This covers the entire league!
5. League is 8 weeks long! (7 league nights and 1 final tournament night)
Join us for Waco’s only Axe Throwing League sponsored by the World Axe Throwing League!
Past Winner Includes:
2020 Fall League Champ - Danny Abarca